Joined: Jan 2010
Order Show team
I have seen many people ask 'How do you order the showteam.php file?' so in this tutorial, I will cover that.
By default, super moderators are lsted first, followed by admins then normal moderators, but that isn't right is it? Admins should be first.(see figure 1)
Well its an easy fix that you can change very easily.
- Log into your MyBB Admin Control Panel and select 'Users & Groups' from the top menu.
- Once you have done step 1, select 'Groups' from the left menu.
- You will now see the list of all the groups you have on your forum. Ones that are set to display on the forum team page have a white box with the number '0' in them (See figure 2). Simple edit that to the order you want them displayed. I want Admins first, trainers second and Moderators third, so I edit Admins from '0' to '1' and Trainers from '0' to '2' and Moderators from '0' to '3'.
- Scroll to the bottom of that page and click 'Update Groups Order'
- You are now complete! You have re-arranged your showteam.php file. (See figure 3)
MyBBSource Support Team Member - MyBBSource Tutorials Team Leader
Official MyBB Support Tech
If I helped, why not rep me
|02-23-2011, 08:43 AM